- Size guide
Sensual fragrance with powdery and slightly floral notes. Made in Grasse especially for Maison Close.
Lacquered, screen-printed faceted glass that gives the candle flame a unique colour as it gradually burns down.
Top notes: Sunny Fruit
Heart notes: Rose, White Flowers
Base notes: Patchouli, White Musk
- On first use, let your candle burn for about 2 hours until its entire surface is liquid.
- Extinguish it with a snuffer to avoid any black smoke and to keep the fragrance sweet.
- Regularly trim the wick (the ideal length is 3 to 5mm), and if it starts leaning to one side, centre it gently, when the wax is still molten.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Never move the candle when it's lit or while the wax is still liquid. No skin contact.
- Upcycle: Once the candle has burnt down completely, fill the glass with cold soapy water and let the wax deposits come off on their own then air dry. You can now use it for whatever you like and give it a new lease of life as a tealight holder, a bud vase, a pencil pot, a whisky glass, etc.
- Ref.: 560499
- 210 grams
- White plant-based wax
- Burning time: 45 hours
- Glass made in Italy, lacquering and screen printing applied in France, wax produced and candle assembled in Spain
- No return or exchange if packaging has been opened